- Mastering rolling over from front to back and back to front. She did it a couple of times during her 4th month, but really became good at this month.
- Splashing during her bath.
- Started back thumb sucking...not sure if this is a good thing!
- Oh...that is me in the mirror!
- SITTTING UP UNASSISTED (she can go for 15 min. without falling over)
- Reaching for and putting her paci in her mouth.
- Had her first accumulating snow fall!
- Eating oatmeal and loving it :) She hated rice cereal...
- Finally paying attention to the dogs, she smiles whenever they enter the room now.
- First virus with a fever: Viral Pharyngitis, aka, a sore throat. In adults it is basically a cold.
- First bath in the big tub (in her chair...pictures to come)
- Sitting in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time...Olive Garden to be exact.
We are so thankful to be Avery's parents. By far, the fifth month has definitely been the most fun...we will see though what the sixth one has in store.