Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Fun Super Bowl Party

This year the Elliotts watched the Super Bowl from the Auburn University Recruiting Lounge! Even though I have worked for Auburn for the past 6 years (student time included) this is something I had not yet got to experience. To say Levi and I were beyond excited was an understatement! My husband loves Auburn Football and keeps up with recruiting like no one I have ever seen. A lot of you may not realize this about him, since he isn't the most extroverted person, but ask him sometime about football and you will find out very quickly he loves his Auburn Tigers!
The lounge itself is just past the gates of Tiger Walk and leads directly into the locker room. Being the opportunity that this was, we of course took the time for a photo opp in front of the legendary Bo Jackson's jersy display. I think it turned out really good...Avery looks genuinely excited! I wish she were a little older and could appreciate it more, but maybe we will get the chance to visit again sometime. She had her picture made with Aubie at 7 weeks (I never got around to posting it on here)but it is the small things like seeing Aubie on a regular basis and the big things like getting to be in the locker room that make calling Auburn my home so much fun!

No comments: