Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday, Levi and I joined Avery and her class at Jack O'Lantern Lane. We had a blast and I am already looking forward to next year!

We were really surprised at how much there was to do. I had pictured just a hayride to the field to pick out a pumpkin...but they had inflatable games, and once out in the field up close and personal interaction with bunnies, a calf, a goat, horses, and chickens. Avery also loved sitting on the tractor.
Levi's Aunt Johanna and Uncle Keith gave us these Auburn overalls as one of our first gifts when we found out we were expecting. They said we could use them regardless of if we had a boy or girl. Let me just tell you that Levi and I both think Avery looks just precious in them.

Avery loved all of the animals, but to say that she loved the bunnies would be an understatement. I will let the pictures tell the story...

She is such a little dare devil. She wanted to look over the side of the trailor on the way to the patch and then wanted to stand at the front where the gate was on the ride back. I keep telling Levi that he is going to finally have a roller coaster buddy, since I am scared to death to ride them. I love seeing them together! We had a great time and feel so blessed to compile such great faimily memories!

2 comments:

TLC said...

okay so you don't know me but I was just scrolling through a friend's blogroll and I just had to say that the pics of your little one with the bunny just melted my heart, so precious and cute!!

kateybeck said...

She is getting so big, I can't believe she's already 1!! That means it's been about a year since I've seen you. Miss you bunches maybe we can meet up during the holidays. Love you guys.