Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Pumpkin (23 weeks)!

Is growing and I am loving every minute of it! I have started feeling (and seeing) him move a lot. At my 23 week appointment they finally decided on a heart rate of 150. I say finally because they would only put the doppler on my belly for a short time before he would either kick it away or move, which made for a range of heart rates from the 130s to 160. I could not help but laugh at how active and stubborn he was being!

This pregnancy has been a lot like Avery's. Weight gain has been slow, but he definitely popped out faster. I felt nauseous longer with Avery but have been a lot more exhausted this time around. It could have something to do with chasing a 2 year old! I cannot believe that his anticipated arrival is only 4 months away. At my next visit (27 weeks), I have the glucose test and then start going every 2 weeks. I have a feeling the holidays are going to make it pass by really quickly. We have so much to do before February. Lots to be thankful for this holiday season!

No comments: