Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday! The picture above is of me, her, and my sister Beth Anne at my wedding tea. I have to take this time to brag about what an awesome mother she really is. She comes by it naturally though, as her mother, my Grandmother is awesome also (more about her tomorrow)! It has been such a blessing having her in Auburn the last year or so. She is always there to help me clean my house, try a new recipie, or buy some groceries for us if we can't get to the store. Levi and I couldn't have done without her the first few weeks of my pregnancy either.

She is so excited about becoming a grandmother and I know she will be a star in that role too! Mom, hope your day is great! Thank you for always being there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I hope she had a great birthday!
Elaine Frix