Friday, June 12, 2009

28 Week Update

Wednesday morning was my 28 week appoitment and glucose test. Goodness that stuff they give you is sweet, but overall it was bearable. The great news is I passed and do not have gestational diabetes!

Other happenings at the appointment included an interview about my pregnancy with an Auburn nursing student for her class. The office nurse asked if I would mind helping the student out and it actually was fun recapping everything for her. I of course heard the hearbeat again, it was 153. I took a tape recorder so I could play it for Levi and other family members. I just love hearing it...the sound never gets old! I will now be going to the doctor every two weeks...unbelievable how fast the time has passed.

This weekend we are picking up the crib furniture and hopefully going to finish painting her room and get her closet in order. I am working on having our carpets cleaned before she gets here as well. While we were at the beach I found some decoration for her room, so we are getting there, but just don't have everything together quite yet! We are so very excited to meet this little girl who flips and turns inside her mommy all the time!

No comments: