Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One Week Old!


Everything around here is going really well. Other than me being emotional at the drop of a hat, I am doing great. Avery is eating like a champ and sleeping well too. Levi and I feel just so incredibly blessed. He has been amazing in every way. He is definitely putting in to action the love he has for his two girls :)

We had our visit with the Lactation Consultant on Monday and got a good report. Her weight was 6 lb. 3 oz. and her jaundice levels were good. Her discharge weight from the hospital was 6 lb. 5 oz. I know she is gaining it back a little each day because she is eating like a little pig at every feeding!

Levi took the pictures below of her soaking up some sunshine! Please continue to pray for me, especially for next week, when Levi goes back to work.


1 comment:

The Dellingers said...

I love these pictures! She is so precious!