Saturday, September 5, 2009

Avery Caroline!

Avery Caroline made her debut on September 1, 2009 at 11:12 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 in. long. I will post lots of details about the labor later. Thank you for all of the sweet comments, thoughts, and prayers. Levi and I are so thankful for all of our friends and family and can't wait to introduce her to everyone! We got to leave the hospital at 8:00 Thursday night and have been settling in ever since. So far, Avery has been a complete joy and has done really well through the night. Nursing is going really well too! The hard part has been that we both have/ had pretty bad colds and haven't been able to sleep well due to them.

Wow, I am now a Mom...Levi is a Dad...We are Parents...and couldn't be more blessed and thankful for every moment we have with her! The pictures are in reverse order of how the events transpired. Notice in the last one the difference in my hair and overall appearance from when I first got to the hospital, to when she was actually born!

More to come on the experience later!









4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad it is going so well.

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!
Steph

A & E Harwell said...

I can't wait to meet sweet little Avery! We are thinking of you and praying for you three!

The Murphrees said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I know you two are going to be great parents.