Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Country Road...Part II

So after we returned from our early morning walk the second day, Levi's parents were waiting on us at his house on the front porch. Here are some of the highlights from the memories we made that morning on the porch! For the first time in a while, leaving to come back to Auburn without the family we love and miss so much was really hard. I know Avery has lots of fun times ahead of her back in our hometown :)

My embrace the camera picture! Early morning, no makeup, just simply me with my sweet little girl!

Avery loving on Grandmommy's turtle!


Walking with Granddaddy

Touching the Banana Tree leaf
Peeking through the railing
Waving to me

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Such sweet photos! I cannot believe how much Avery looks like you, Emily. I also cannot believe she and Troy are doing things at the same time - very neat!