Sunday, March 8, 2009

As Promised...


My first baby bump picture! I am dressed up because we were actually getting ready to drive to Birmingham for a family member's baby shower. Weirdly enough, I am glad to finally be showing and for others to know, not wonder if I am expecting. I will say one thing though, maternity clothes are expensive...if anyone has any that they would like to sell or pass along, let me know...I just might take you up them! I have bought several pieces at Motherhood and a Pea in the Pod...all I can say is that everyone is going to get used to seeing me in the same clothes over and over again!
**Don't forget to vote for what you think Baby E will be. I posted a survey a few days ago. Our appointment is two weeks from today!

5 comments:

John and Brooke said...

Trust me...I feel your pain with the maternity clothes! I borrowed A TON from 3 different people so thankfully I didn't have to buy many. However, towards the end, I wore the same 5 outfits every week to work. Love the baby bump!

The Murphrees said...

What a cute baby bump! I have been using belly bands that I got from Target. They are a great way to keep from buying pants and skirts until you get really big. I really do not want to buy a lot of pants right now since the warm months are rapidly approaching so this has helped a lot.

Ryan and Misty Lackey said...

Hey Emily, It is Ryan and Misty. We have exciting news: We are expecting another baby! Misty is 7 weeks pregnant. We are going to borrow some maternity clothes from one of Misty's cousins. Also Misty wanted to tell you about the belly band for pregnant women. I don't if you have heard of it yet. But it is an elastic band that you can wear with clothes that you already had, instead of buying as many maternity clothes. They have them at Target. We hope that your pregnancy is going well. Hopefully Misty's pregnancy will go better this time. Talk to you later.

The Elliotts said...

Thanks for comments on the belly bands...I had actually already bought two several weeks ago. Mine are called "Tummy Tubes." Motherhood sells them too!

Lee and Elaine said...

What a cute baby bump! You are so cute. I miss seeing you. Call me when you can.
Love and Prayers,
Lee and Elaine Frix