Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin!

In less than 3 weeks (March 23), we will have our first ultrasound and hopefully find out if we are having a boy or girl! We are so excited, that we can hardly take the wait. However, the most important aspect of the ultrasound will be checking to make sure everything is physically normal with Baby E. Please pray that everything is perfect and that Levi and I will not dwell on the things that could be wrong. Pray that we will continue to trust God, and rest in the knowledge that everything will be according to His plan.

Meanwhile, my 14 week checkup was Tuesday morning. Everything is progressing perfectly...and I have actually started to show! This time they found the baby's heartbeat almost immediately and kept it long enough to measure it at 169 beats per minute. Another highlight of the visit, was that I had lost an additional 2 lbs. That will probably be the last time that happens for several months :)

I will post a picture this weekend of my bump...I would tonight, but I look like I have had a long day. So I will wait till Saturday when I feel and look a little better.

Until next time...

2 comments:

kpmantooth said...

I NEVER lost weight during a pregnancy...just plain craziness to me! :)

The Murphrees said...

How exciting! You are getting to find out really soon what you are having. I will not get to find out til May....which feels like forever away. Enjoy your ultrasound!