Monday, August 10, 2009

37 Weeks and Progress!

I had my 37 week check-up this afternoon and actually have progress to report! I am 1.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced :) Now, I know that I could stay exactly like that all the way until I am due, but it felt great to hear that we are moving toward meeting our little girl! Her heart beat was 164 and she is measuring not too big and not too small, so I assume just right. He said I definitely shouldn't expect a large baby, which makes this mama happy (you would understand why if you heard my 5 ft. 1 in. mom talk about delivering my 9.5, 23 in. long, wide shouldered brother). Baby E is also still head down, which was reassuring!

This past Friday, Levi's work had a surprise shower for him. Part of the surprise was me being there. The picture is from when he first walked in the room. We got lots of great gifts and Levi felt really loved and appreciated. It was a lot of fun. Thanks GKN for making us feel so special!Ok, I am off to packing our bags for the hospital. I have been putting it off, but feel like I should probably take care of it sooner than later. Keep us in your prayers as the next couple of weeks pass by!

No comments: